Power Chevrolet  » Cars  »
2646 West Camelback Road, Phoenix, Arizona
  • Are previous car was a 2004 chevy malibu, which my parents liked, but wanted something newer

• by josh450

A few years back, I set out to purchase a new car with my dad. It was fathers day and my mom suprised my dad and said go pick out a new car. Are previous car was a 2004 chevy malibu, which my parents liked, but wanted something newer.

Since Chevy had treated us fairly well, we went on down to the nearest chevy dealership. We arived and the salesmen like always rushed to the car.

He introuduced himself and began showing us the cars that he had on the lot. Unfortunantly, there wasn’t much of a selection as they just had

a big sale and the lot was pretty empty.

He lead us to a Chevy Impala that my dad liked. We looked at it for 10 minutes or so and the salesmen offered us a test drive.

Of course, we oblige. He says “I’ll be right back”.

20 Minutes later, we’re still standing at the car wondering whats going on. So, we walk near the front by the showroom and we both see the salesmen chatting on the phone! And it wasn’t a business call either, he was casually chatting with friend!

This couldn’t wait until later? I guess it must have ...

• been important.

He hands us the keys (while still on the phone!!) and my dad and I stop by our house to show mom. Mom is cool with it, so we head back the dealer to sign the papers.

Upon arrival, I see the salesmen checking over our car and looking at the interior. He notions for us to walk over to him and when we do he leads us into his office.

We began talking about the trade in and what we think our car is worth. I looked the car up on KBB prior to going, so I had a very

good Idea of what we should be offered.

He tells us that they can give us 3,500 bucks for our 04 malibu, completly optioned out! What a joke! Frusturated, I told the salesmen we were already frusturated about earlier, and now this is rediculous! We stormed out of the place, and never went back!

WARNING: If you live in arizona, don’t even think about stopping at Power Chevrolet, they will treat you without respect and make rediculous offers on trade in’s! Did I mention that we headed over to Avondale Chevy and got 6000 for our car and a smoking deal on an ‘08 Impala?!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 915071192770131/k2311a0715/7.15.10