Clinique Anti Blemish Clearing Moisturiser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found I did not have to use a lot to distribute it evenly across my face

• by Manal

The consistency of this moisturiser is like a gel however it also has got a slightly creamy texture. The application onto the skin is easy and great; I found I did not have to use a lot to distribute it evenly across my face. However when I accidently did use a lot, the results were the same. It made my face matte the entire day! I was extremely happy with this. I did not really see a

difference within the first week since my skin was new to the anti blemish line, however after a week I felt my skin was not producing as much oil as it usually did.

I was wrong though, when I touched my skin I could feel that it was oily however when I looked in the mirror, I did not see any shine or oiliness on my face. The moisturiser seemed to control the oil on my face ...

• and my face looked matte the whole day and it has not done that in years.

When I apply the clearing moisturiser, my skin tingles a tiny bit with that fresh feeling of the moisturiser getting to work and because of the ingredients. I really felt that it was doing its job. I did feel that the moisturiser was helping at making my spots appear much smaller and also not causing much breakout since they were significantly

reduced. However it didn’t really get rid of my mild acne.

The 50ml tube for around £15 lasted around one month, I had to squeeze the insides to get the remaining moisturiser and to cut it open, I found that there was a significant amount of it left inside, this made me come to realsie that the design is very poor, and causes a wastage of products such as 5ml to 10ml because one thinks that it is finished.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115071192710131/k2311a0715/7.15.10