Clinique Anti Blemish Claryfying Lotion
2.0
  • I found that after using it my skin did feel tighter, my pores were closed and I did feel as if it was exfoliating my skin
  • I thought it would help with my mild acne
  • My main problem with this product is that even though I felt it was exfoliating my skin, it wouldn't let my spots come up to the surface

• by Manal

I purchased the Clinique clarifying lotion for £16, which is a lot since it is the equivalent of a toner, however it exfoliate the skin and supposedly helps with acne.

I usually hate toners, because they tend to make my face greasy and do not help with my skin; however with the clarifying lotion I was pleasantly surprised. I used it after my anti blemish face wash using a cotton wool pad and sweeped over my face.

I could see the dirt come off my face, however this was only if the cleanser did not remove all traces of dirt on my skin due to pollution and bacteria.

I found that after using it my skin did feel tighter, my pores were closed and I did feel as if it was exfoliating my skin. I thought it would help with my mild acne. I felt that it did help to a certain extent; I ...

• did see improvements after the 2nd week when used in conjunction with the other products in the line.

My main problem with this product is that even though I felt it was exfoliating my skin, it wouldn’t let my spots come up to the surface. I had small spots and blackhead that were sitting underneath my skin waiting to come out. When I started to use this product, in a small part of my face where this

was occurring the clarifying lotion did not help at all, even after 1 month and a half of using it twice a day. I have stopped using the product after 6 weeks because it was not helping with my skin and there is a quarter left. I do believe that the clarifying lotion did cause my spots to not rise to the surface, because even after two months I am still suffering in that area of my face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115071192690131/k2311a0715/7.15.10