Stampy Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • Surprised by the demo given by the salesman, I decided to buy a new digital camera
  • After using this camera since last three months, I am really surprised with its efficacy and amazing clarity that the photographs generated by this camera has
  • However, the most attracting thing that I like in this digital camera is its ability to generate a stamp like photograph
  • It has become one thing for which I can definitely say my pride and neighbor’s envy
  • Though, somewhere I know it is worth its cost

• by Galega

Surprised by the demo given by the salesman, I decided to buy a new digital camera. That was Stampy digital camera, of which demo the salesman had given me. After using this camera since last three months, I am really surprised with its efficacy and amazing clarity that the photographs generated by this camera has.

However, the most attracting thing that I like in this digital camera is its

ability to generate a stamp like photograph. Photos and stamps are curiously matched in this camera with really fascinating charm.

Now, I can shot anything and make a stamp of that which can be used on anything like card, paper or anything for that matter. It has helped me immensely as far as birthdays are concerned.

I can show my creativity in terms of designing cards now and make ...

• that unmatchable with the help of Stampy camera. It has become one thing for which I can definitely say my pride and neighbor’s envy.

The amalgamation of camera with stamp is really a new thing that I stumbled. The technology used in the camera is quite handy and can be used effectively even by a novice.

My nephew is a fan of this camera and he is using it

with more efficacy than that of mine. I would like to recommend this camera to anyone who has an iota of creativity in their mind.

If you are creative, this camera will give your creativity a new dimension. In the end, I would like to give it nine out of ten points.

One point that I am deducting is because of its high cost. Though, somewhere I know it is worth its cost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4315071192660131/k2311a0715/7.15.10