Sagbayan Peak Water Park in Sagbayan, Bohol Philippines  » Travel  »
Sagbayan Peak, Sagbayan, Bohol Philippines (one hour from Tagbilaran City, Bohol Philippines)
  • Just a few days ago, I decided to complete my tour in the island of Bohol in the country of Philippines
  • This is one of the best tourist destination in the country
  • I've been to some parts of it last year but I decided to go back because the place is just awesome and I missed some of the tourist spots which I think, I should go back to
  • Next to it is the Butterfly Dome which I paid less than $1 for another entrance fee
  • I thought there was more than a swimming pool

• by hannah

Just a few days ago, I decided to complete my tour in the island of Bohol in the country of Philippines. This is one of the best tourist destination in the country. I’ve been to some parts of it last year but I decided to go back because the place is just awesome and I missed some of the tourist spots which I think, I should go back to. So, I checked the internet and looked for more places that I should visit in bohol. Then I found Sagbayan Peak. This in one of the hills near Carmen, Bohol but to be exact the address is Sagbayan Peak, Sagbayan Bohol. Most motorbike drivers. You can pay a tourist guide for 1,200 pesos or less than

$30 for a country side tour with the use of a motorbike. From Tagbilaran City the travel will take 1 hour at 100kph. That was quite fast but the road was really smooth and safe.

When I arrived in Sagbayan Peak, There was an entrance fee of 50 pesos or that is less than $2. I hurriedly went to the viewing deck but the way there was not that fast. I have to go through that long steps. It was like more than a 100 steps stairway. But I didn’t get tired because on my way to the viewing deck, I can already see the beautiful and green surroundings. When I reached the actual viewing deck, I took some pictures and I can even see ...

• from afar, some green hills and the flower garden.

When I saw the flower garden, I decided to go to the place. It is like being in those movies since the flower garden is full of beautiful flowers and not far from it is the grotto. For religious people, this is a must see place. I went back up and went to the Pavilion. There were statues of cartoon characters and I never missed to take some photos of it. Just nearby, there is Cafe Baudilio where I decided to rest and drink a coffe. Next to it is the Butterfly Dome which I paid less than $1 for another entrance fee. There were a few butterflies which I saw but I can’t help but appreciate

how the friendly people also showed to me the pupa of the upcoming butterflies.

Then, after that, I decided to go to the Sagbayan Peak Water Park. Okay. I was confused by its name. I thought there was more than a swimming pool. But all that was there were some native cottages, a restaurant and a swimming pool with a slide. Well, the entrance fee was cheap since it was just 20 pesos or still less than $1. And with that, I was given a free iced tea. In fairness, that was really delicious.

I just had a relaxing moment there and just looked around. I just sat back and hear the splashes of water. I loved it there. I don’t mind my long travel since that was worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3815071192550131/k2311a0715/7.15.10