Estee Lauder Nutritious Vita-Mineral Energy Lotion
  • If you have highly sensitive skin, you have to avoid this product because it might cause you something different
  • The best feature I can say this toner has is the non-drying effect which we are mostly concern of
  • Secondly, the effectiveness is amazing because it really serves it purpose--cleaning leftover dirts

• by mimi tricks

Your skin care routine at night is not complete if you don’t use toner. Normally you don’t need to use it because washing your face takes off the dirt. However one time, I was worried because there has been a lot of unusual things growing on my skin. I was easily prone to blemishes too. It happened when I was exposed to much to heat and I used a foundation which turns oily when it is exposed to humid condition. The secret I was told is to complete your skin care regimen at night in order to prevent blemishes. After washing, you need to use a toner because you are missing out on a few skin benefits if you don’t. There are many impurities that water alone is not capable of cleaning. I tried this toner from

Estee Lauder after reading it in a magazine. I wanted to say goodbye from these skin problems with a help of a toner.

The smell is different and I did not like it. I really think that smell is material in a toner because it is a leave-on product. You will use a cotton ball to wipe it out in your face and to aid you in cleaning your face. This face toner has intense smell. It smells like heavy concoction of vinegar and liquor. I just find it too alcoholic. It is also unpleasant to the nose because it penetrates deeply making it not for those who have sinusitis or allergies. Having said this, this is not an alcohol-free toner. If you have highly sensitive skin, you have to avoid this product because it might ...

• cause you something different.

This facial toner is silky, not the traditional type which feels like water. It feels like the famous skin care product from L’Oreal where it has milk. When you wipe this in your face, the texture is moisturized and this has good moisturizing effect albeit you wouldn’t use any moisturizer on top. This is one of the creative thing that this toner gives you. You would normally feel that toners are plainly the same as water and that it does not moisturize your skin when you are wearing it. Now this specific toner is different because it is silky when you apply it. You can feel the moisturizing benefit after it dries. It really locks in moisture in the skin.

This toner is effective in taking away leftover makeup and residue post-wash.

It easily takes away the residues without to much rubbing. I find it fast, effective and pro-cleaning. There are some toners which leaves residues no matter how you clean your face. The capacity of Estee Lauder is unique because the composition wipes off dirt and makeup easily. This also neutralizes pH balance in the skin because it does not cause dryness and takes care of your skin.

The best feature I can say this toner has is the non-drying effect which we are mostly concern of. Secondly, the effectiveness is amazing because it really serves it purpose–cleaning leftover dirts. It is not alcohol-free which one must take note. I would still rate this gentle-on-skin because it did not cause irritations or other skin problems in me. It works well also with other soaps or post-washing beauty regimen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114071192150831/k2311a0714/7.14.10