Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra All Night Repair and Moisture Cream For the Face and Throat  » Cosmetics  »
  • This night cream is ultimately a skin care must because I have noticed the intense supply of anti-aging properties in its contents
  • The only problem is that my husband complains when I already have this on my face when he beds down beside me
  • That way I avoid any arguments before bedtime between me and the hubby
  • One notable change I noticed is more smooth texture, smaller pores and firm skin

• by mimi tricks

I always apply night cream as part of my beauty regimen nightly before going to bed. Most women, anyway, if not all, apply night creams as they believe the process assures them smoother skin and better complexion when leave it overnight to continually nourish our face and expects smooth changes in the face eventually. I always spend time applying stuff in my face and I do not rush the process of applying it. I even massage my face in circular motion because it helps drainage thus minimizing puffiness in the eyes. But more importantly, a night cream is like the immunity in our body because it repairs the skin when the body is at rest. If you wear it at night chances are your skin will have lesser flaws. It actually provides nourishment to chase away lines and shadows, unify skin tones, correct imperfections. These are common promises of night

creams.

This night cream is ultimately a skin care must because I have noticed the intense supply of anti-aging properties in its contents. There is Ceramides and Aqualance, both are effective collagen-enhancing and skin-smoothing ingredients. Ceramide is a proven plumping ingredient that enhances collagen production. Always check for this ingredient when you want an effective night cream. Aqualance is a moisture-providing ingredient which aids also in making skin feel smooth. Thus if the purpose and content is checked regarding this night cream, it is really an anti-aging skin recipe.

Another thing good about this night cream is that its not heavy and sticky on my face. It gives me that comfortable feeling too as I doze off to dreamland at night. The only problem is that my husband complains when I already have this on my face when he beds down beside me. He complains that I am trying to ...

• drive him away with the stuff. So I make it a point always that he is already sleeping when I join him in bed for the night. That way I avoid any arguments before bedtime between me and the hubby.

My night cream makes my skin completely hydrated the following day and the skin is supple and smooth – good to the feel. Your face is more changed in terms of softness when it is intensely hydrated the night before. I would say that this night cream fuels your skin with enormous amount of moisture that the following day your face will feel completely moisturized. Remember that a night cream must have dual purpose–repair and moisture well. You should never stop moisturizing your face and given that this night cream hydrates like no other, the hydrating capacity is one of the things you should look forward when you tried it.

Best of all, the cream results in my skin’s improved appearance after four weeks - easily noticeable by my lady friends, attested to by their endless questions on what cream I am using for my face. I just have to pass on the information to them for their use too. One notable change I noticed is more smooth texture, smaller pores and firm skin. It has a different elastic quality than what it was prior to using this night cream.

This night cream from Elizabeth Arden is one of the impressive night regimen I have tried. I seldom use the product because its skin care line is not as famous as the big names like L’Oreal or Lancome however, the anti-aging portion of its night cream was impressive. It does not only say it on the label but likewise it was best seen as good results in my face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114071192090831/k2311a0714/7.14.10