Eye StudioTM Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner from Maybelline
  • I paid about $10.00 for it at my local drug store
  • I think this is the best eye liner I have ever used

• by Gina Gott

This is a dramatic and daring eyeliner. The greatest thing about it is that it lasts for 24 hours. It will last all day at work without smudging and into the night. It’s about time that they invented an extra long lasting liner.

I am very satisfied with it. It took me a few tries to learn how to apply it right. It takes a steady hand and a lot

of patience.

You just dip the brush into the gel eyeliner and then paint it on your eyes. You might have to go over the line that you draw a couple of times to get it straight. It will take some practice.

The end result is gorgeous though. I love the deep , intense color of it. I used the blackest black color , and all I can say is ...

• wow.

It will really bring out your eyes. This is priced very reasonable. I paid about $10 for it at my local drug store.

I think this is the best eye liner I have ever used. It is very nice. I will suggest that this is more for a woman in her late teens or older.

This is an adult eye liner and very daring. I adore it. If you

are looking for a professional looking liner that will attract attention to your eyes , then look no further.

I am very impressed with it. Maybelline is a great company and this eyeliner is one of my favorite products of theirs. It is not expensive , works as good as you would think , and just a wonderful item to add to your makeup collection.

It is a fun and bold way to show off your eyes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114071191500731/k2311a0714/7.14.10