Nivea Hand Age Defying Q10 Plus  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I talked about my feet I believe two times now
  • As I looked around the first one I found was Nivea Hand Age Defying Q10 Plus

• by Grecy

I talked about my feet I believe two times now. I am not only concern with my feet but also my hands. My hands are the most tired part of my body. I always type in the computer and write in notes and journals . I looked at my hands one time while it was placed on keyboard and there I saw my veins already came out and it makes my hands looked tired and ugly. It looks like I was doing a laundry for everyday of my life, when the truth

is when I am at home I never do a household chores. My hands is well rested.

I visited malls and find something like cream that is specifically for hands. I don’t want my hands to be look like it comes from a 60 year old woman while I am on my 30’s. As I looked around the first one I found was Nivea Hand Age Defying Q10 Plus. I do not understand what is Q10 supposed to mean. I just used it because one of my mother’s cosmetic brands and trusted ...

• is Nivea. So I began using it.

After a week there is no difference. I tried to use it as soon as I finish shower, just to have an idea that this lotion or moisturizers will make my hands soft. It soften my hand, but I wash my hand one time, it erased the softness, I have to apply the lotion again. The veins is still there, or maybe my hands was tortured because of non stop typing. So I keep using it. It makes my hand soft when the lotion is still

there but it easy to erase. Maybe that is the idea, or I am just being shallow. Lotion will erase on my hand once it get wet and I have to apply again and again if I want it to feel soft.

Nivea bring softness to the hands, and I realized I am looking for a lotion that is have not been invented now, that will never erase in the hand when you wash your hand. That lives on pores and make your hand moisturize and still look fresh no matter what you do with it.

Nivea Hand Age Defying Q10 Plus

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114071191440731/k2311a0714/7.14.10