A Cinderella Story Movie  » Movies  »
  • When I found out that there will be a Cinderella Story, I wonder if it will be the same as Ever After, the movie of Drew Barrymore, but it was way different

• by Grecy

When I found out that there will be a Cinderella Story, I wonder if it will be the same as Ever After, the movie of Drew Barrymore, but it was way different. Being Hillary Duff as the lead, Sam Montgomery , a youthful version of Cinderella came out.

It was the modern type of story, a Cinderella that uses computer, chat and send messages through mobile phones. The only original was, she

was being maltreated by her step-mother and step sisters. And above all she have a Prince Charming played by Chad Michael Murray.

Speaking of Chad Michael Murray, his acting was good but his face was quite annoying, especially the eyebrow. Maybe he feel sexy or gorgeous when he was doing that, but on me its not. I hate it. It makes him look old. I can take some of his ...

• parts, but when he was doing the eyebrow curl it feels like my eyebrow was doing the same.

The movie is an average film but you will enjoy. You will like to find out what will be Sam’s revenge against her step mother and step sister’s. How can Austin Ames (Chad) will find out who was Cinderella and what will be his reaction. Did Austin Ames defend her love and follow

his heart or pursue his father’s dream to him. You will enjoy more on the last part.

Moreover, Sam is very soft as a girl. The revenge look funny or maybe the movie is for whole family that is why it was a mild revenge. But still, the ending is happy and a great feeling when you leave the movie houses. You will begin thinking about Chad, well my sister is, not me.

A Cinderella Story Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1114071191380731/k2311a0714/7.14.10