Raise Your Voice Movie
  • Hillary Duff lead the movie as Teri who wants a lot from music but became disappointed with life by blaming herself about her older brother died in a car accident
  • Raise Your Voice is not my favorite movie, however, in that movie I noticed that Hillary can act in a drama
  • I thought Hillary can only act like a teeny bopper in every movie that she will do

• by Grecy

Raise Your Voice is not about the voice but about having back your life. Hillary Duff lead the movie as Teri who wants a lot from music but became disappointed with life by blaming herself about her older brother died in a car accident. To have a second chance with music, her mother sneaked her to attend a school of Music where she can have a scholarship. The plan was hidden on her father but on later part of the movie it was found out.

Raise Your Voice is not my favorite movie, however, in that movie I noticed that Hillary can act in a drama. I thought Hillary can only act like a teeny bopper in every movie that she will do. The part when she was about to sing “Someone’s Watching Over Me” and having a stage fright, I felt lump on my throat. I did cried. That was simple, she was standing there, afraid of the lights and then she began singing. I felt that way ...

• she felt and I realized she is a good actress. She can moved her audience.

She was singing the song for her brother. It was painful. Like her dream was to able to sing and her number supporter was not there. She feel her brother is around watching him and still supporting him. In the first place, his brother was the reason why she was able to make it to the school of Music because her brother submitted her video tape on that school. As

I said I can feel the pain, I can feel what she had gone through while singing it.

That was the movie was all about. I learned a lot after watching it. I realized everyone had a bad dream or bad past. However, even challenges are on your way, even if the past is very painful, you need to move on and face the present. You alone can have the answers to the question you have and you alone can decide what you want to happen with your life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1114071191370731/k2311a0714/7.14.10