Globe Tattoo 32k Sim Card  » Cellular services  »
1.0
  • I bought this matter to Globe and since I bought my handset there at an exaggeratingly overpriced value, they treated me like a valued customer and even replaced my number by transferring the number in a 64k sim card but still retaining my number there, so all was fine after

• by shunnem

I had a new sim card upon buying my Blackberry Bold 2 unit from Globe Telecom, and this sim card apparently can able you to access the internet, thus labeled as “Tattoo” they are the new sim cards that are easily accessed by internet. The number I had was the original “0917″ and it was considered a classic Globe number so I had a new “old” number and a new phone as well.

I had trouble with the 32k sim card however as it

didn’t really do much for the memory of my service books which was needed for my Blackberry handset. Apparently they released these “new” sim cads but they only had a 32k capacity! I had a 64 k sim card before and it really irked me because I couldn’t use my phone because I couldn’t receive the service books.

I bought this matter to Globe and since I bought my handset there at an exaggeratingly overpriced value, they treated me like a valued customer and ...

• even replaced my number by transferring the number in a 64k sim card but still retaining my number there, so all was fine after.

I don’t understand why these sim cards were new but they had less capacity than the old 64k sim cards! It really was weird and I’m just glad I knew why my phone wasn’t working thouroughly, it was only because of a sim card that rendered my phone completely useless without the service books which required memory on your sim

card because the service books would be the ones pushing my emails and enabling my data plan to work!

I’m just glad Globe did reload my phone even if it was just $1, just for a one day data plan service, I tested it out and I had no charge for my new 64k sim card, everything was finally working and I wouldn’t bother buying or suggesting people to buy a 32k sim card as it can only impair your phone by not having much memory.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2214071191320731/k2311a0714/7.14.10