SM Cinema: Director’s Club (DC)  » Entertainment  »
SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
  • In the cinema, you get the best seat in town

• by Neeka Ayes

SM Cinema: Director’s Club (DC)

I live near SM Mall of Asia, about 20 minute drive. I was really curious about the Director’s Club. I was peeking through its glass doors and by looking at it, it makes me think that it’s for members only. I was wrong.

I called SM Cinema and asked for a

reservation for Director’s Club. Three seats. Cost me Php 1,050.00. Great value I should say. In the cinema, you get the best seat in town. A large lounge chair with a stool which you can rest your feet. A side table where your snacks are served. Yes they come with what you pay, free regular popcorn and drinks served to you. At Php 350.00 ...

• per seat and the cinemas capacity is only 30 people, no more long lines for snacks during blockbuster movies, great deal! Since the first time we watched a movie in DC. We get reservations there every time there’s a great movie coming up.

Drawbacks: When you make reservations via phone, you should be able to pay the fee two

hours before the schedule starts. No other option to pay but be there. For people like me that is only 20mins away from the venue, it sucks. I have to wait for two long hours before the movie starts. Second, there is only one DC cinema available. Only one running movie per day. If the movie you want to watch isn’t scheduled that day, tough luck.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5914071191310731/k2311a0714/7.14.10