Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • After a few days of using it, I noticed that my pimples on my forehead are drying out
  • I also use this product whenever I prick my pimple (I know its not a good thing to prick but I just can't help it)
  • Overall, the product is great except for some downsides that I have stated above but other than that and the price, which I think is too much for such a small package, I think you should give it a try and see if it would also work for you

• by Klee

I got a tip from a friend that Mario Badescu’s products works like magic! And so, I tried it. I asked a cousin of mine to purchase Mario Badescu’s Special Healing Powder on their online site. I also bought some cleansers, toners and facial masks.

After I have received the package, I

tried the Special healing powder immediately. After a few days of using it, I noticed that my pimples on my forehead are drying out. This was my first sign that it was working. It also kept my T-zone oil-free! Its like a face powder with miracle ingredients in it.

I also use this product whenever I prick my pimple (I know its not a good thing to prick but I just can’t help it). This powder just dries it up quickly! Another great thing with this powder is that it has a slight tint of green, which is great for canceling ...

• Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder
      out the redness of my pimples when applied.

One thing that this healing powder is not healing is that its not doing any good for my milia. Another downside of this product is that it is not easy to apply. Sometimes it takes me quite a while to even it out

on my skin.

Overall, the product is great except for some downsides that I have stated above but other than that and the price, which I think is too much for such a small package, I think you should give it a try and see if it would also work for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114071191230731/k2311a0714/7.14.10