myLot.com  » Job  »
  • A lot of people spend all day on myLot because supposedly it's the best place to share information, meet new people and help others out (actual quote from a myLot member), but I'm just in it because I like to make money
  • But no doubt the best way to make money through myLot is with referrals
  • This is even more amazing - the leading referrer on myLot has referred just over 3400 people
  • So there is definitely potential to earn some good extra pocket money online with referrals in myLot

• by aye_shaun
      No doubt a lot of you have heard of myLot, and if not, then you should look into it. Basically if you contribute to the community - whether it is by posting a new discussion, responding to a current discussion or referring friends, you earn money. A lot of people spend all day on myLot because supposedly “it’s the best place to share information, meet new people and help others out” (actual quote from a myLot member), but I’m just in it because I like to make money. And there are some easy ways for you to earn some extra pocket money from this site too. From what I can see there isn’t big money to be made from posting, but serious members appear to be making $2-$5 dollars a day, depending on their involvement.

I would ignore the claims that some are making hundreds of dollars a day, except perhaps for those earning through referrals, but I will talk more about that later. If you want say an extra $10-$35 a week then posting in myLot may be worth taking a look at. Here are some tips to make sure

you get the most from your posting: * You get paid more for quality responses that are at least 2 but preferably 4 lines long, after this you don’t make anymore money in that post so find a new one. * Any obscene language or topics are removed without payment, likewise with comments that are less than about 10 words.

* Always tag your posts with all the words possible that are relevant to your topic. I have experimented and found I earned more when I used tags - they are what makes your topic pop up when someone uses the search tool. * You get paid extra when your response is selected by the person who started the topic as ‘best response’, so make an extra effort in your responses and do a bit of ass-kissing. * Start up interesting discussions that people will reply to a lot, because your income for a post is raised and accumulates more money as members view it and comment on it.

...

• * One topic that I post about once a month (just so people don’t catch on) is the “It’s my birthday!” post - people will always reply to that wishing you a happy birthday. * Another good topic is the “What’s on your desktop background?” topic - everyone has one, so everyone can answer. But no doubt the best way to make money through myLot is with referrals. You earn 25% of all the money that your referrals make.

So if they make $2 you make $0. 50c. More referrals means more money! I am confident that it’s possible to earn $1000+ a month through myLot referrals. Check this out: I want to make $1000 per month.

Using a standard 30 day month I would need to make $33. 33 per day. How can I achieve this? If I have just 67 referrals making $2 each day, so I get my $0. 50 bonus from each, this would yield $1,005 per month!

And 67 referrals is not much at all - I’m sure most of us could get that many just by sending an email to everyone in

our address books! This is even more amazing - the leading referrer on myLot has referred just over 3400 people.

Of course, not all of them would earn $2 a day, and some might earn more, so let’s imagine that 2500 of those people make $2 each day for a month. If you’re making your $0. 50 bonus from each of these people, you would earn $1250 a day or $37,500 a month. So there is definitely potential to earn some good extra pocket money online with referrals in myLot.

The only negative would however, come with the seemingly low amount of money you can earn just from posting - because unless you’re willing to spend hours on this site then you will literally earn just cents. Still, the site is well set out, so you can see the recent discussions along with the details of the money you have earned, your online friends and private messages. It is also a great way to market your sites. Personally, I’ve gotten a lot of great feedback on my other sites for referring people from myLot.

Not only that, but I have to admit that sharing information, meeting new people and helping others out is actually quite fun.

myLot.com

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 61501119050131/k2311a0115/1.15.07