Frontierville on Facebook  » Games  »
2.5
  • I was quite disappointed that it took forever to level up, even in the lower levels, because you keep running out of energy, and you have a time clock to wait on until you can use more
  • As will all new games I think that there is quite a bit of bugs that still need to be worked on, which is seeming to take forever
  • While I still love my Zynga games, I would not recommend this one to anyone till they work out a lot of the issues

• by articlewriter555

Zynga, who is Facebook’s biggest game provider, just came out with a new game to intrigue everyone and it is called Frontierville. It gives you different tasks to complete, and it has the same basic concept as most of their other games. Once you figure that out, it is nothing really special. You have to do different tasks such as cut trees, clobber snakes, and even keep yourself well fed.

I was quite disappointed that it took forever to level up, even in the lower levels, because you keep running out of energy, and you have a time clock to wait on until you can use more.

I play a lot of Zynga’s games on the internet and I would have to say that this is one of the worst games that they have put out, just because it takes forever ...

• to get anywhere in this game, and I have yet to still figure out the concept of the game. I have played Farmville and Café world since the day they have come out and they are easy to understand, this is not at all. There are people at level 15 on this game who still do not have a clue as to what they are supposed to be doing.

As will

all new games I think that there is quite a bit of bugs that still need to be worked on, which is seeming to take forever. I am constantly hearing people complain about sending and receiving gifts, which is crucial to have to play this game. While I still love my Zynga games, I would not recommend this one to anyone till they work out a lot of the issues.

Frontierville on Facebook

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2814071190420531/k2311a0714/7.14.10