Martha Stewart Crab Paper Punch  » Other  »
  • I found a really good sale on her paper punches, and I found a really cute crab punch that I thought I would give it a try
  • They normally run between $9-$20, but I happen to get this one for $4.50, which was a bargain in my opinion
  • I really like the design of her craft punches, and I think that they sit in your hand really nicely so you do not get a cramp if you are punching out a lot of items
  • Even with some of the stiffer cardstock I was using with the punch I had no problem
  • If you have not tried any of Martha’s paper punches I highly recommend that you give them a try

• by articlewriter555

I am really into scrapbooking, but I never really gotten into any of Martha Stewart’s paper craft products because they always seem to be a little out of my price range, and I just figured that you were just paying for the name. I found a really good sale on her paper punches, and I found a really cute crab punch that I thought I would give it a try. They normally run between $9-$20, but I happen to get this

one for $4.50, which was a bargain in my opinion. I really like paper punches because they make creating cards so easy, but they can get so expensive.

I really like the design of her craft punches, and I think that they sit in your hand really nicely so you do not get a cramp if you are punching out a lot of items. Most of the time I am only making one or two cards at a time, but there have been ...

• times where I have done a lot and they get really hard to grip after a while. Even with some of the stiffer cardstock I was using with the punch I had no problem. This stamp also has a lot of intricate thin pieces and it had no problem punching them with ease.

Another thing that I like about the Martha Stewart punches is that they store easily and are not as bulky as some of the other ones that I own.

They really stack on my shelf quite nicely so when I start getting a collection with them I will be able to fit more on my shelf than any of the other ones. If you have not tried any of Martha’s paper punches I highly recommend that you give them a try. I thought that they were well worth every penny, and I am sure I will be willing to pay a little more for them now that I know they are really great quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1214071190380531/k2311a0714/7.14.10