Up and Up Diapers - Size 5  » Baby care  »
  • Their generic brand is called Up and Up, and not even are they the cheapest around town, I think that they work just as well or better than some of the name brand
  • Some kids just end up fitting certain brands of diapers better than others, but for our child these work out the best
  • I was quite impressed because we have tried so many brands, and have had several problems with all of them
  • The worst in my opinion was the Walmart brand diapers that use a tape like closure, so you could never put the closure back on because it would break when you opened it
  • I highly recommend that if you are looking for a quality diaper in a more affordable price range that you check out Target brand diapers

• by articlewriter555

We are always looking to save some extra money, and since our three year old is still in diapers, we chose to stick with the Target brand diapers to save us some extra money. Their generic brand is called Up and Up, and not even are they the cheapest around town, I think that they work just as well or better than some of the name brand. I must say that this is a personal preference,

and I even think it depends on the kid. Some kids just end up fitting certain brands of diapers better than others, but for our child these work out the best.

Since switching to this brand we have not had a leak yet, even when she was sick with diaherria. I was quite impressed because we have tried so many brands, and have had several problems with all of them.

The worst in my opinion was the ...

• Walmart brand diapers that use a tape like closure, so you could never put the closure back on because it would break when you opened it. If you go to check a diaper and it is still dry, you would end up having to change it anyways. What a waste of money in my opinion because you are constantly changing them.

I pay under $14 for a whole case of diapers, which is about half the

price of Huggies. This is a super good deal, especially if you have more than one kid in diapers at a time. We just got our older daughter out of diapers so fortunately we do not have that problem, but I know how costly it can be. I highly recommend that if you are looking for a quality diaper in a more affordable price range that you check out Target brand diapers. You might be quite surprised.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5414071190350531/k2311a0714/7.14.10