Bic Lighter  » Other  »
  • I know that it is terrible that I am a smoker, but even though I have been trying to quit I have been quite unsuccessful
  • But, I have noticed over the years that I have become very picky on the lighters that I buy, because there is a huge difference in quality and length of use in the different brands
  • The normal price you can find on these lighters are about $1 - $1.50 a piece, but I think that they really last a long time so it is worth it
  • Even if you are not a smoker and light candles it is well worth it in my opinion

• by articlewriter555

I know that it is terrible that I am a smoker, but even though I have been trying to quit I have been quite unsuccessful. But, I have noticed over the years that I have become very picky on the lighters that I buy, because there is a huge difference in quality and length of use in the different brands. I do admit that I have a couple of

quality lighters, but they are usually a novelty and just for show, but the ones I use on a daily basis are all Bic lighters. They last by far the longest, and they light the nicest.

The funny thing about them is that they are probably the least bought, because they typically are more expensive, and they don’t come in fancy designs and colors that often. Every once and while ...

• I can find them in a gas station with a novelty design on them, but traditionally they come in just a few colors. I must really like simple things though. These lighters are really durable. I don’t know how many times I have washed a lighter that was in my pocket, but I take it out and dry it and it still works well.

The normal price you can find

on these lighters are about $1 - $1.50 a piece, but I think that they really last a long time so it is worth it. If you are looking for a good quality lighter that is going to last you a long time, try it out. Even if you are not a smoker and light candles it is well worth it in my opinion. You can really notice a difference in quality.

Bic Lighter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1214071190330531/k2311a0714/7.14.10