Glade Fabric Odor Eliminator - Clean Linen  » Housewares  »
  • I have always been a huge fan of Febreeze, and I use it often to freshen up our home, but when the new Glade Fabric Odor Eliminator became available and it was really cheap, I thought that I would give it a try and see if I thought anything different of it
  • This will last a lot longer, and in the long run, it will cost me a lot less to keep my home smelling fresh
  • The bottle is a really nice and big size, so I think you would get a ton of use before you would have to buy another one

• by articlewriter555

I have always been a huge fan of Febreeze, and I use it often to freshen up our home, but when the new Glade Fabric Odor Eliminator became available and it was really cheap, I thought that I would give it a try and see if I thought anything different of it. I actually like the linen scent of this product more than the Febreeze, maybe because it seems a

lot lighter than the Febreeze. The other brands seem to give off more of a harsh scent, and it over powers the room.

I also think that the Glade is better at eliminating odors, where others seem to mask it. The scents seem to come back after a couple of hours, therefore, you would be using a lot more of the product than you probably would want to. This will last ...

• a lot longer, and in the long run, it will cost me a lot less to keep my home smelling fresh. The bottle is a really nice and big size, so I think you would get a ton of use before you would have to buy another one. I am quite happy with my product selection.

This is a really nice fragrance, buy I have tried the Tropical scent and

I thought it was absolutely horrible. But, everyone is going to have a different opinion on scents as some are more sensitive than others, so it may be something you would prefer over the clean linen scent. I highly recommend that you try Glade Fabric Odor Eliminator if you have not already because I think that it is well worth the money, as well as it will leave your home smelling fresh.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314071190320531/k2311a0714/7.14.10