Spongebob Squarepants Season Four - Best Day Ever  » TV  »
  • This is one of my daughter’s absolute favorite episode, but I think she likes it so much for the song

• by articlewriter555

Spongebob is really down on himself, and his friends decide that they are going to give him a day for him, and make it his best day ever. This is one of my daughter’s absolute favorite episode, but I think she likes it so much for the song. I personally think the Spongebob’s Best Day Ever song is one of the worst, annoying

songs of all time, but probably because I have heard it so much. It reminds me of Disney’s It’s a Small World. Absolutely terrible.

They have a theatrical production of his dream day ever, included with singing and dancing. Squidward is not happy about it at all, but the only reason why he is doing it is because Spongebob is his friend, and this ...

• will get him to shut up for once. He sees so much of him that he is easily annoyed, but if this can keep him quiet for awhile, he will do it. But none the less, Squidward is making it worse because he is miserable that he has to spend the day with Spongebob just to make his dream come true.

I think that

this is a good show, but I do have to admit that the music gets really old and annoying quite quickly. I think that it really shows off Spongebob’s character and if you are a fan of just him, you will really like this show a lot. But, even if you have not seen this show once, you will want to check it out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1014071190300531/k2311a0714/7.14.10