Spongebob Squarepants Season Three - Krusty Krab Training Video
  • The Krusty Krab training video takes place towards the end of the season, and I must admit though I love him so much, this is probably one of my least favorite episodes
  • There was a similar episode in which they made a video/commercial for the restaurant, so I think it is quite similar to this as well
  • Like I said before this episode is something that you would want to see eventually, but I don’t think that it will be at the top of your list, in my opinion

• by articlewriter555

Let me start out by saying my whole family are really big fans of all his episodes, and we even have most of the Spongebob Squarepants seasons on DVD so we can watch them at any time. The Krusty Krab training video takes place towards the end of the season, and I must admit

though I love him so much, this is probably one of my least favorite episodes. Why? I really couldn’t put a finger on as to why I don’t really care much for it, but it doesn’t have the characteristics of a traditional episode.

The whole episode is a training video on how to work at the Krusty Krab. There was a similar episode in which they made a video/commercial for the restaurant, so I think it is quite similar to this as well. This video features an eager Spongebob who wants to hurry up and make a Krabby Patty, but he cannot until he learns the secret formula at ...

• Spongebob Squarepants Season Three - Krusty Krab Training Video
      the end of the episode. It also teaches how to not be as cranky as someone like Squidward, which I think is the funniest part of the whole episode.

This episode ends right before they share the Krabby Patty secret formula, because that is not something that they would advertise, because it is a secret.

They do this in case someone like Plankton would get ahold of the secret recipe, they would be in a lot of trouble. Like I said before this episode is something that you would want to see eventually, but I don’t think that it will be at the top of your list, in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1014071190230531/k2311a0714/7.14.10