Daimaru Insect Swatter  » Electronics  »
  • Mosquitoes and insects are everywhere around us and this is a very common problem we face everyday
  • A friend of mine recommended Daimaru Insect Swatter, at first I didn’t have any idea about this product, but I learned that this is a new and effective way to kill mosquitoes and protect my family from diseases bought about by these insects
  • I loved the swatter since we first used it, not only it is portable and lightweight, it is also affordable at a cost of Php199.00 in stores
  • This is a sure effective product that I can recommend to all the readers, the arm exercise is a plus

• by Rach

Mosquitoes and insects are everywhere around us and this is a very common problem we face everyday. It is my utmost concern in our home, we regularly use insect killers like liquid based sprays but I often worry about the harmful effects of the chemical odor that last for hours. A friend of mine recommended Daimaru Insect Swatter, at first I didn’t have any idea about

this product, but I learned that this is a new and effective way to kill mosquitoes and protect my family from diseases bought about by these insects.

This re-chargeable electronic swatter looks more like a badminton or a tennis racket, it kills the insects right away once it comes in contact with the charged swatter. It is very easy and safe to use. The swatter has a ...

• high voltage but low in current so no worries even it touches your skin, doesn’t harm adults and children including animals. The special 2 layer wire mesh design is uniquely structured to kill insects more effectively.

Just by charging it and turning the switch on, start swinging the bat on where the insects are you’d know that it caught and kills if you hear a static like

sound. I loved the swatter since we first used it, not only it is portable and lightweight, it is also affordable at a cost of Php199.00 in stores. The battery last for several uses. This is a sure effective product that I can recommend to all the readers, the arm exercise is a plus.

Right now, I can say that our mosquito problem is resolved.

Jerry says :

I bought this Item in Handyman Cubao with a week long replacement warranty. I tried it once at home and charge it full, but after a week I notice that upon using the swatter the red LED light started to dim even in afull charge and the power started to die down. I’m really diss-appointed with this product I thought buying from a reputable store will guarantee its quality.
    I hope they inspect well their product before selling them and a longer warranty is needed…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1614071189990531/k2311a0714/7.14.10