The London Eye
London Eye nr County Hall Belvedere Road London SE1 7PB
  • Being inside a capsule not only made me feel queasy it at first it made me feel really jumpy and I had to stay at the middle of the capsule to get away from the windows which unfortunately did not work for no matter where you look it would really remind you of how high you are from the ground so I decided to just enjoy the scenery and ignore my yearning to get out
  • That was the part when I decided to calm down
  • The receiving area is neat and the capsules are really amazing although my instinct kept on telling me to run
  • But I would definitely recommend others to do so, it was great, it was fun and almost too perfect

• by Leviathan

I am from a foreign land and have just won a trip to London out of luck. I am afraid of heights and so I really hated going to the London eye. I had to take a couple of tranquilizers to keep myself asleep on the plane going to London so I really do not any idea how my team mates got me into one of those capsules.

London is a very great city, if it wasn’t for the fact that I am fascinated by their culture and the Britons themselves I wouldn’t have left my country at all. The London eye is located at London Eye nr

County Hall Belvedere Road London SE1 7PB.

Being inside a capsule not only made me feel queasy it at first it made me feel really jumpy and I had to stay at the middle of the capsule to get away from the windows which unfortunately did not work for no matter where you look it would really remind you of how high you are from the ground so I decided to just enjoy the scenery and ignore my yearning to get out. Well what I could say about the staff is that they really are very accommodating; I almost felt like the Queen, they assisted us and ...

• even politely told us some of the history of London’s most famous places.

That was the part when I decided to calm down. The receiving area is neat and the capsules are really amazing although my instinct kept on telling me to run.

The tickets as most people say it are a bit pricey I mean for a two hour tour yes it is, but since out trip is free it did not bother me at all. From my point of view being in London and seeing all the sights in just one blow is really worth paying for, I mean how many free London trips can one

get in a lifetime right? Getting into that capsule is really worth the anxiety.

For foreigners like me I wouldn’t be able to see all these sight in one blow so this is like a short cut to all the sights that I have always dreamed of seeing personally. If you would ask me if I would try riding it again on my next visits to London if I get lucky again.

I’d say no. It wasn’t the staff or the ride that made me decide that.

It’s the fact that I hate heights. But I would definitely recommend others to do so, it was great, it was fun and almost too perfect.

The London Eye
    Rachael says :

Samui Beach Village Rentals Co Ltd offers a very natural and spacious beach holiday destination. They are located on one of the best secluded beaches in Koh Samui with a large expanse of fine-white-sand and unspoilt beaches to either side of our property. Their service is on-site at Samui beach Village where they have a team of 20, lead by their villa managers, who takes care of all their guests needs. This includes all hotel-style services, in-room housekeeping, concierge services, excursions tours, car hire taxi, food including the restaurant, room service, takeaway our 5 in-villa Chef service, BBQ s etc. They have their own reception on-site.

Dempsey Cappelle says :

re : But I would definitely recommend others to do so, it was great, it was fun and almost too perfect
    The London Eye is just a must do if you visit London. If you want to see the Big Ben and Westminster or Buckingham Palace in a different perspective it’s the best way to do so.

An extra tip: you can buy combination tickets for London Eye - Thames cruise, which is really great and a good deal

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3814071189970431/k2311a0714/7.14.10