Bic Lighter  » Other  »
  • Bic makes the best lighters I have ever used
  • When I buy a Bic Maxi Lighter I know I'm getting a high quality product that is proven to be reliable

• by sadonna
      When I think of lighters I think of Bic. Bic makes the best lighters I have ever used.

When I buy a Bic Maxi Lighter I know I’m getting a high quality product that is

proven to be reliable.

I’ve tried the Sun lighter’s that we get for free when we buy a carton of cigarettes but they only work occasionally.

When I flick my Bic I know it will light repeatedly even in some of the worst conditions.

I’d rather spend a little more on a Bic Maxi Lighter than a cheapo that may or may not work when I need it most.

You ...

• Bic Lighter
      can buy a Bic Maxi lighter in Wal-Mart for a 1.

The Bic Maxi lighter has a child guard mechanism built in and will light approximately 3000 times.

It is easy to use and comfortable.

There’s nothing I hate more than to have a sore thumb from trying to get a lighter to work.

So go ahead and pay a little more it’s well worth it to flick my Bic.

Bic Lighter
Brendalee Balderama says :

re : When I buy a Bic Maxi Lighter I know I’m getting a high quality product that is proven to be reliable
Bic is by far the best lighter I have ever used.Bic lighters don’t heat up in your hand,the flint never pops off and hits your forehead,and even the mini Bic lasts longer than any other brand.

Carole says :

Absolutely. Bic has always been a sturdy, reliable lighter. I’ve never been disappointed by Bic lighters. They feel solid, can take abuse and do the job they’re meant to do.

Megha Manoj Sarge says :

It is indeed an amazing lighter. I bought BIC Maxi Lighter 2 years ago from Amazon on offer, it came in a pack of 5. it is worth the price and also lasts long.

Jessica Zarrillo says :

I’ve used a variety of lighters over the years, and the Bic lighters are the only ones that don’t compromise quality for price.

jose maciel says :

great quality, at a fair price., it s worth paying a little bit more ..

Jessica Zarrillo says :

While I want to agree with you, my experience has occasionally proven otherwise. Bic Maxi lighters are generally awesome and worth the extra price, but I did once purchase a multipack of Bic lighters from a gas station, and all of the lighters in the pack were completely empty/dried up. I’d suggest the buyer to beware of products that might appear to have been sitting on the shelf for a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121501118991231/k2311a0115/1.15.07