M.A.C Lipstick in Velvet Teddy - Matte  » Cosmetics  »
  • The colour is absolutely beautiful, I would recommend it for those who have olive complexions and warmer skin tones because I have seen this complexion wash out some complexions, my friend has a tan complexion which is lighter than me and when she applies this lipstick it looks like she has no colour
  • The price is £12.50 which isn't extremely expensive however isn't a cheap price either, however since I have been looking for the perfect everyday lipstick for a natural pretty look for ages I decided to buy it

• by Manal

Having searched for a nude lipstick that would suit my skin tones for months, I have finally found one in a perfect shade. It is the velvet teddy lipstick that is matte from M.A.C cosmetics.

lipstick it looks like she has no colour. Though the colour on my skin tone it very nice and complements me very well, I can wear it on an everyday basis in summer and in winter for a nude look. The colour is a beige, pink brown colour. It isn’t one colour exactly but it a mixture of all three which has turned out very nice.

The colour of the lipstick does look very dark however do not be ...

• fooled, when applied as a swatch on your skin, you do see the pink undertones to it. It for me is a great addition to any lipstick collection; you cannot go wrong with an everyday colour!

When applying I make sure that my lips are moisturised because this lipstick doesn’t have much moisture, however having said that the colour does go onto my lips with ease.

It also wears off quite easily and does not have a lot of staying

power, so I usually build coverage by applying foundation onto my lips and then powder. I put the lipstick on last so it will stay longer and it has a great base. This way it lasts much longer and the colour is more intense.

The price is £12.50 which isn’t extremely expensive however isn’t a cheap price either, however since I have been looking for the perfect everyday lipstick for a natural pretty look for ages I decided to buy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114071189850431/k2311a0714/7.14.10