Methyl Salicylate Camphor plus Menthol Omega Pain Killer  » Health  »
  • Body pain is one of the few things that I really couldn't avoid

• by Alex_29

Body pain is one of the few things that I really couldn’t avoid. I live alone, so I do all the chores. This gives me back and shoulder pain or sometimes leg and arm pain. I’m thankful with Omega Pain killer because it gives me relief whenever I apply it on the painful area. I also like it when it is being massaged in my back

applying pressure on the area where I feel most of the pain. It’s menthol, so it has a hot and cool feeling on the skin.

There was a time when I had a severe back pain and I asked my friend to apply Omega Pain killer on my back before going to bed. It was a great relief and I felt a lot better when I ...

• woke up in the morning. What you would feel at first is warmth or sometimes really a bit hot on the skin when Omega Pain is applied. It will intensify while the massage is going on. However, this feeling would slowly disappear and you’d feel really cool, especially if you’ll have an electric fan directly towards you. I would advise however that application of Omega Pain
        killer should be minimized especially if you’re not use to it. I once applied too much of it and I felt like my skin was burning.

I like its menthol scent. It helps relieve headache. And not only that Omega Pain killer is great when it comes to body pains, but it’s also good when you apply it on skin itchiness. It’s inexpensive and very helpful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414071189840431/k2311a0714/7.14.10