Bose SoundDock speakers for iPod  » Electronics  »
  • It's cool to have a mp3 player like an iPod to listen to your music wherever you go, but when I'm at home I like to be able to listen to it without needing to wear headphones
  • As I already had an iPod I thought that it would be better to get some speakers for it instead of a full music player, and I tried Bose SoundDock
  • My iPod is black, so I decided to match the colour buying the black one
  • The best point that I have found so far about Bose SoundDock is its resistance
  • The music doesn't sound distorted even if you rise the volume a lot, what I find amazing

• by Cal

It’s cool to have a mp3 player like an iPod to listen to your music wherever you go, but when I’m at home I like to be able to listen to it without needing to wear headphones. As I already had an iPod I thought that it would be better to get some speakers for it instead of a full music player, and I tried Bose SoundDock.

You

can find this product in black or white colour.

My iPod is black, so I decided to match the colour buying the black one.

One of the reasons why I chose this product is because of its looks.

It’s very attractive, and matches great with the stuff in my shelves, and it is also small, so you can put it anywhere without problems.

More exactly, 30 cm tall ...

• and 17 cm wide.

However, it’s a little heavy, even if it is small, so that can make it a little difficult to move.

The best point that I have found so far about Bose SoundDock is its resistance.

I have to admit that I am a clumsy person, and I have pushed it without noticing a few times, making it fall to the floor.

However, it still

works perfectly, as new.

They have a really nice and clean sound, and they can be very powerful too for people who like to hear music as if they were in a club.

The music doesn’t sound distorted even if you rise the volume a lot, what I find amazing.

About the price, it’s a little too expensive compared with products designed for the same function, but its quality is really worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1614071189770431/k2311a0714/7.14.10