Candlewood Suites Bowling Green Kentucky
540 Wall street, Bowling Green, KY 42103, 210-843-5505
  • Last summer I had the amazing opportunity to stay at this great hotel and I fell in love with it
  • To be completely honest I would even consider living here if I were able to
  • If that weren't enough to convince anyone to go to this hotel you also get a great cupboard convenient store so you can shop at the hotel instead of going out
  • That was the best thing for me to have because you know we always forget something at the store and I really hated to drive out again so I just went to the hotel store and picked it up
  • This was jut amazing for me and I recommend them to everyone

• by DreamsOfRuby

Last summer I had the amazing opportunity to stay at this great hotel and I fell in love with it. It is located in just the right spot and near everything that you would love to visit. It is near a great mall, some wonderful national parks and even a great business center. There is nothing that is bad or missing from this amazing hotel.

To be completely honest I would even consider living here if I were able to. The rooms themselves are amazing with comfy queen size beds and a wonderful set of living room furniture. The thing that I loved the absolute most was the fact that it is like a mini apartment.

You have a great kitchenette that you can cook all your meals in

instead of having to eat out all the time and even a small living room area as well. The kitchenette includes a great fridge, stove and all the cookware you could need. You even get a great dishwasher instead of having to do the dishes by hand.

This wonderful hotel lets you live in the lap of luxury down to the dishes and even the bath. You get a great huge bathroom with a deep tub and plenty of toiletries for you to enjoy. If that weren’t enough to convince anyone to go to this hotel you also get a great cupboard convenient store so you can shop at the hotel instead of going out.

All you need to do is go in with your room key and ...

• write on a paper your room number and what you took then they will add it to your bill at check out time. That was the best thing for me to have because you know we always forget something at the store and I really hated to drive out again so I just went to the hotel store and picked it up. They have everything from chips to milk stocked and at a great price.

They even have great tasting microwaveable dinners that you can have instead of ordering out. Now since I adore swimming and working out there is an extra luxury that I just used about every day and that is their gym and pool. I loved swimming in their indoor pool and then jumping

in the whirlpool afterwards.

It is just a great stress relieving tool and I took full advantage of it. I also love to work out so I did go to the gym quite often and they even had a great television in there for you to watch while you are working out. That helped make it a bit more fun to actual work out and I got to catch all the latest news.

They even have a great laundry area to do all my clothes since I stayed there for a few weeks and a great area to walk your pets. This was jut amazing for me and I recommend them to everyone. Especially pet lovers because they allow you to have your pets and even have a walking area specially for them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 214071189660431/k2311a0714/7.14.10