Hot Tub Time Machine (2010) movie  » Movies  »
  • When they all get there they are incredibly disappointed to see that their old stomping grounds has turned into a run down resort
  • I really enjoyed this movie but I could see how some people would not like this movie
  • It is a very immature humor but thats what I like to watch something that will make me laugh even if it takes cheap comedy

• by Carter Horton

I was a bit skeptical going into this movie it could have gone either way good or bad. I had heard mixed reviews from friends also both good and bad so honestly I didn’t know what to expect when I rented this movie.

The story is pretty simple four old friends make a trek back to

there old favorite spot which is an old ski resort. When they all get there they are incredibly disappointed to see that their old stomping grounds has turned into a run down resort. All of the downtown is closed the hotel is no longer the party spot that it used to be. Then when they begin to party in there hot tub one night a strange series of events takes place and they travel back in time to the the 1980s when the ski joint used to be great. They go back and relive events that would affect the rest of there lives and partying one last time.

You can ...

• Hot Tub Time Machine (2010) movie
      tell right off the bat that this movie is really made by the cast. There improv is what really made it a good movie. Rob Corddry especially does a great job in this movie and takes the comedy to the next level for sure. I really enjoyed this movie but I could see how some
      people would not like this movie. It is a very immature humor but thats what I like to watch something that will make me laugh even if it takes cheap comedy. If you like movies like super bad and others just lots of slap stick stuff then I would say you might want to check this one out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1114071189620431/k2311a0714/7.14.10