Ulta Peppermint Lip Balm
  • I notice a good improvement because my dry chapped lips are gone and lip lines are really unnoticeable that whenever I dab a lipstick on my lips, it is really perfect and plump
  • I highly recommend this lip balm for people who have serious problems on dry, flaky and chappy lips and lives on a cold weather condition which causes their lips to dry

• by strawberrychocodahi

This was given to me by my friend in US. It was together with my other flavored lip balms but what I do like in this special lip balm is that it gives moisture to my lips that it removes flakes and I do have softer and smoother lips like my lip lines are also unnoticeable.

Ulta Peppermint lip balm is a kind of lip balm that has a strong peppermint flavor and smell.

So if you’re a person who dislikes strong scented and flavored lip balm such as this, then this

brand from Ulta is not for you.

But as for me, I can say that this lip balm has been very good to me whenever I put it at night time before going to sleep.

It feels so cool because of the peppermint and I do feel comfortable whenever I put Ulta Peppermint lip balm.

I notice a good improvement because my dry chapped lips are gone and lip lines are really unnoticeable that whenever I dab a lipstick on my lips, it is really perfect and plump.

...

• If you want extra plump lips using this kind of balm, use an ice pack or wrap an ice cube on a face towel and dab it on your lips, put ample amount of Ulta Peppermint Lip Balm and then try putting your favorite colored lipstick.

Just be sure your lips are dry, else the balm will just act as greasy oil on your lips.

What I don’t like on Ulta Peppermint Lip Balm is that it feels gritty.

Although it is not that heavy and sticky when

I use it, but that kind of grittiness I can live with only for a moment.

I am really satisfied with the result.

The balm by the way is colorless and it has a drawing of hard candy cane with pull cap to open balm but easy to twist and adjust at the bottom just like any other ordinary lip balms available in the market.

I highly recommend this lip balm for people who have serious problems on dry, flaky and chappy lips and lives on a cold weather condition which causes their lips to dry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114071189530431/k2311a0714/7.14.10