Dumaluan Beach Resort 2 in Panglao Island, Bohol Philippines  » Travel  »
Panglao Island, Panglao, Bohol Philippines
  • Last December 2008, my siblings and I decided to relax and experience a relaxing moment at Dumaluan Beach Resort
  • Provided that we somehow look haggard, but I don't think that is enough reason for them not to smile and make us feel like we are giving them burden

• by hannah

Let me just empasize that there are like two Dumaluan Beach Resorts. I just found this out recently. Last December 2008, my siblings and I decided to relax and experience a relaxing moment at Dumaluan Beach Resort. It is located at Panglao Island in Bohol Philippines. Few years back, there is no bridge connecting this island to the main land of Bohol and so it is a bit time-consuming to travel from the capital city, where the ferries dock, going to this island. But I am glad that the government in Bohol decided to make this easier for tourists like me.

The road going to Dumaluan Beach Resort is covered with smooth asphalt

and so the travel is easy and not so tiring. When we went there, we rode on a traditional tricycle which is a vehicle wherein a motorbike is linked to a “side-car” where four more passengers pass. It takes an hour to travel from the capital city, Tagbilaran City to Dumaluan Beach Resort in Panglao Island.

To review the place of Dumaluan Beach Resort, it is in fact so good. You can just imagine that when you enter the place, you will get into a mini roundabout and not far the blue sea with white sand. Everything is clean. There are so many cleaning staff who are always alert in cleaning the environment.

• Aside from the dried leaves that sometimes fall from the coconut trees, there isn’t any rubbish around.

When I get in the lobby and asked the receptionist, I understand that everyone is busy since there are quite a few customers and I have to wait in queue. So, my sisters and I took a moment to sit in the couch to rest. I totally understand that there are cleaning staff who felt inferior and would only look at as. However, what really disappoints me is the cold approach of the three receptionists. Provided that we somehow look haggard, but I don’t think that is enough reason for them not to smile and make us

feel like we are giving them burden. I felt like they don’t want us there.

Yet, I have no choice. I have to let those people pass since the place is just so good and I can’t let them spoil the moment. The room rate that we got was approximately $70 per night and we already experience the good aminities. There was a swimming pool a few steps away from our room. At night, the place is well lit so you won’t feel scared walking around. The place is just secured since there is a 24-hour security.

I have gone back to that place since and never let the not-so-good receptionists spoil my moments.

vanilla ajoc says :

Can I have the phone number for Dumaluan Beach 2 ? Thanks, Vanilla

MEV says :

Hi Vanilla,

This is the phone number of Dumaluan Beach resort. 038 502-9092

Hope this help )

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3814071189450431/k2311a0714/7.14.10