Athletic Works Body Ball  » Health  »
  • I found my fitness ball at a discount store for the amazing price of $10
  • I found that to be especially disappointing
  • You definitely get what you pay for, in this instance, but nothing more

• by Zoey7879

Athletic Works, throughout the years, has been striving to provide the public with affordable fitness equipment and supplies.

I had seen other companies selling fitness balls in excess of $20. I found my fitness ball at a discount store for the amazing price of $10. For this amazingly low price, I got a 65 cm fitness ball, a small foot operated air pump with nozzles, and

an exercise chart. Also included is a specialized measuring tape to help the user gauge the amount of air in the ball.

The ball itself is amazing, and I’ve had it for nearly 3 years. It receives regular use and in my home, we double it as a seat when using console gaming systems and on occasion, a foot stool. I regularly use this ball for both ...

• back and leg exercises, meaning that a lot of pressure is applied. It’s also not uncommon to see my cat walking on top of the ball. I absolutely love this ball’s durability!

The little air pump leaves much to be desired. The plastic is extremely thin and flimsy. Even though I am still using my original exercise ball, I ended up purchasing another because the air pump

that came with the original split at the nozzle tip on only its second use. I found that to be especially disappointing. The second pump did the same thing on only its first use!

Over all, my Athletic Works exercise ball has performed well, but I would not say that it has performed above and beyond. You definitely get what you pay for, in this instance, but nothing more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414071189440431/k2311a0714/7.14.10