Godfinger iPhone/iPod Game  » Games  »
  • I found it tedious attending to crops, but not so with playing God

• by LaPinay

Some of my friends rely on me to load their media players with videos, audio and applications. Of course, before it goes back to them, I will usually play with it until I get bored.

My friends don’t seem to mind giving up their players to me for days or weeks at a time just for the luxury of a well-suited up player.

A friend

asked me to load his iPod Touch with the game Godfinger.

Anyone who has played Godfinger will know that this is possibly one of the most addicting game invented.

It gives the player an all-powerful feeling of playing God, at least with the use of fingers.

The game is much like Facebook’s Farmville and Café World which did not attract me in the least.

I found ...

• it tedious attending to crops, but not so with playing God.

Godfinger hooked me because it gives me powers that I can never have nor ever will have– make it rain, strike friends with lightning, have followers who worship me – and I have spent hours nurturing my first planet since then.

As I jumped from level to level, I found it harder to return

the iPod Touch to my friend.

I got so addicted that I would sometimes figure playing Godfinger into my daily schedule and making sure I have connection whenever I feel like making it rain.

I especially enjoy playing when life starts spinning out of control.

Playing Godfinger is therapeutic as it allows me to regain control in at least a game when everything else is going to the dogs.

Darling Aw says :

What is the final stage of God finger? I`m right now at Level 68 Seems endless. Haha…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2814071189420431/k2311a0714/7.14.10