Dior Diorshow Blackout Mascara
  • This mascara is definitely a 'blackout' as it gives intense black colour without making you look awful like a spider or a clown
  • I only apply a very light coat during the day as applying a full coat is quite dramatic, if I want to glam it up at night I do apply two coats, however since the mascara is excellent I do not recommend it at all
  • It can sometimes get around your eyes as with all mascaras and I found that quickly wiping away with your fingers or a q-tip dipped in water should do the trick

• by Manal

This mascara is definitely a ‘blackout’ as it gives intense black colour without making you look awful like a spider or a clown. The mascara thickens your lashes giving them a coating of jet black colour while also lengthening your lashes from the root to tip.

I do find that this mascara does clump a lot however this is easily removable. I just remove the excess on the opening of the packaging. However this is not very often, but when it does happen as lot of product gets on the tube. I do suppose this is to give you an intense look.

Since my eyelashes are long and curl nicely I do not use

any eyelash curlers and this mascara still works excellently. It really widens my eyes making it look as if my eyes are bigger as my eyelashes are extended nicely towards my brows but it still doesn’t look as if I have too much mascara on.

I usually use this a couple of times a week when I am going out, I use it with a simple look such as with concealer and white eyeliner to brighten up my eyes and it surprisingly it does work nicely as a natural yet dramatic look. I only apply a very light coat during the day as applying a full coat is quite dramatic, if I want ...

• to glam it up at night I do apply two coats, however since the mascara is excellent I do not recommend it at all!

It can sometimes get around your eyes as with all mascaras and I found that quickly wiping away with your fingers or a q-tip dipped in water should do the trick. However if left, you may have to dip a q-tip in a makeup remover to remove the mascara as it does dry quickly and has heavy staying power.

It isn’t difficult to remove this mascara surprising, I usually splash my face with water around 5 times and wash around my face avoiding my eyes. In this time the

mascara is easily loosened and I can easily remove the mascara with soap avoiding panda eyes.

The packaging of the product is very nice; it comes in a simple black tube with the name written on it and silver decorations. It is a nice dramatic yet simple tube because of the shape. The brush wand it also fairly thick which makes the application onto the eyelashes great, however also makes it easier for it to get on the skin around the eye area.

The price of the mascara is £21.50 and this is a good price, because the mascara stays the whole day and doesn’t leak at all and it is not even waterproof.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114071189370331/k2311a0714/7.14.10