Dockers Tri-Fold Genuine Leather Wallet  » Other  »
  • I bought my Dockers tri-fold leather wallet about a year ago
  • I found this particular wallet in JC Penny for $24.99, and after comparing it to similar wallets, I decided that this was the one for me
  • I can easily see it lasting a lot of years without any problem
  • I love the design of the wallet, both style and function
  • I highly recommend this wallet to anybody who needs a good, durable wallet that they can use for a very long time

• by Ricardo L

I bought my Dockers tri-fold leather wallet about a year ago. My then-current wallet of 5 years was from a dollar store and had a lot of ware and tear, including being entirely held together with super glue. I wanted a good, durable wallet that was as functional as it was presentable. I picked a tri-fold due to its space efficiency and ease of storing it in small pockets. I found this particular wallet in JC Penny for $24.99, and after comparing it to similar wallets, I decided that this was the one for me.

The greatest thing about having a leather wallet is that it lasts a ridiculously long time. This Dockers wallet is no exception. The leather used on this wallet is extremely strong very high quality.

It had a soft, smooth texture from day one, and a later it maintains its texture perfectly. The leather has yet to discolor in any way, which is unbelievable. This wallet has been in my pocket everyday for the last year and it is yet to fade at all. It has been soaked with sweat countless times and there isn’t a single water mark anywhere. The gloss hasn’t noticeably gone down at all. The only signs of ware are marks from being in my pocket with sharp tools, slight fold marks, and the word “Dockers” on the front has worn a little. Otherwise, it has held up impressively well.

The stitching is yet to fail at all. Not one little piece of string hangs from the wallet anywhere. This is ...

• very impressive considering a lot of similarly-priced wallets have stitching that comes out after just a month. All the stitches are nice and tight. I can easily see it lasting a lot of years without any problem.

I love the design of the wallet, both style and function. It has six credit card slots, each being able to hold four or five cards. The center is reserved for a license, ID card, etc, and has easy side access. It even has a hole in the middle so you can take your license out easily if necessary. On each of the three sides, below the slots, are pockets perfect for business cards, money, change, more credit cards, etc. The bill pockets are nice and wide, so you can fit a lot

of money. You might have a problem folding it, but at least it will fit. It features a double pocket, which I find to be a convenient divider between US Dollars and local currency when I travel. You can certainly fit a lot in this wallet without it taking up too much room.

I am very impressed with my Dockers leather wallet. It is extremely durable, the finish will last a long time, and it can store a lot of stuff. It’s everything I need and want in a wallet. I highly recommend this wallet to anybody who needs a good, durable wallet that they can use for a very long time. For just $24.99, you are getting yourself a very high quality product that will last a very long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1214071189320331/k2311a0714/7.14.10