UKCasinoClub.com  » Casino  »
  • If you enjoy playing online at the Casino then I highly recommend UK Casino club
  • The customer service that they offer is the best that you will ever experience and I must say that the casino has won me over well and truly
  • The casino is fast, efficient and gave me 1500 casino reward points for my first deposit, many people play on the tables but I love to play on the video slots as you get free spins, and also you get to play bonus games that are a lot of fun

• by Alfredfox

If you enjoy playing online at the Casino then I highly recommend “UK Casino club”. I have played at many Casino’s online and even some of the most enjoyable ones have their flaws. For instance some casino’s advertise themselves as top casino’s when in fact the games on their site are pretty dismal.

Other casino’s that have very good software and top games such as “Gladiator” and “Hitman” have very low payout’s and when it comes to withdrawing money, they will make

it as hard as possible for you to withdraw. Asking you to sign up to such things as “Money Bookers” and “Ecash” which delays your payment further, and it’s no surprise that “Pay Pal” which is the easiest and safest way to withdraw your money is not offered at their casino.

“UK Casino Club” not only have high payout’s at around 97%, they also offer an easy withdrawal payment sent directly to the card that you have used to deposit. They have ...

• smooth running software and they are in partnership with “Casino Rewards” so you can collect and save points with every deposit.

I deposited £10 into their casino the other day which many casino’s do not allow, usually asking for a minimum of £25. I played and had fun for a good hour before withdrawing £51.88 directly into my bank account. The customer service that they offer is the best that you will ever experience and I must say that the casino has

won me over well and truly.

The casino is fast, efficient and gave me 1500 casino reward points for my first deposit, many people play on the tables but I love to play on the video slots as you get free spins, and also you get to play bonus games that are a lot of fun. Like I have already said, I play at a lot of Casino’s online and you will not find a casino online as professional as “UK Casino Club”.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4814071189230331/k2311a0714/7.14.10