Dr. Miracles Hair Relaxer Kit
  • So I do still recommend this product for those reasons

• by Micole

I h ave seen numerous of times the commercial for the Dr. Miracles Hair Relaxer Kit. The commercial was really funny to me and just thought the people in the commercial over did the acting and over exaggerated the product so I never paid to much to it. My friend ended up telling me about and I knew if she like it that I would too so I went to Walmart to purchase a box. I use different types of hair relaxers all the time and I wanted to try something that I can stick to and not have

to keep using different products in my hair.

I went ahead and read the directions on the back of the box so I can go ahead and get started. It contains the shampoo and the conditioner, the actual perm chemical and the mixing solution and a pair of gloves to protect your hands. I pretty much knew what to do since I have permed my hair several times before but I just wanted to make sure that they didn’t do any steps differently.

So I went ahead and started the process by first parting little parts of my hair and then ...

• putting on the perm throughout my hair making sure it is on every piece of hair so it can come out perfectly. After the perm had sit in my hair I went ahead and washed it out and finish the process by washing and shampooing my hair. When finish and while it was still wet I can immediately feel the difference in texture and how smoothed it felt when I touched it. Other relaxer products did the same thing but this one was my softer and silkier and the look was more shinier than other products I had
        often used.

I finish by blow drying my hair and then after that pressing it out and making it into a style. It wasn’t as bouncy like the actors stared in the commercial but it was really smooth and shiny and it made it easier to manage my hair. My hair is very thick so it did help my hair a lot but I expected it to be more bouncy and added more value like the commercial had stated. Overall it did make the texture smoother and manageable and look more shinier. So I do still recommend this product for those reasons.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111071189150331/k2311a0711/7.11.10