Plump Pout Lip Gloss by Avon  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love to purchase different types of lip gloss and rather wear that than lipstick
  • This was something I never knew a lip gloss can do so I definitely had to try it
  • This lip gloss is great for teenagers and adults and it works amazing
  • So I definitely recommend Plump Pout Lip Gloss by Avon

• by Micole

I had brought this lip gloss a few weeks back from Avon because I needed some more lip gloss. I love to purchase different types of lip gloss and rather wear that than lipstick. So when I was looking through the Avon magazine I had seen the Plump Pout Lip Gloss which states that it enhances your lips fuller and it also enhances your natural

lip color and the shape. This was something I never knew a lip gloss can do so I definitely had to try it.

When I receive it I had put it on my lips which made them taste like honey. I had brought the honey delight and the pink nectar. So when you put it on your lips you can actually taste the flavor. The lip ...

• gloss was long lasting and it actually does makes your lips look fuller. I have been using this lip gloss all the time and have seen a definite change in my looks as far as color wise.

This lip gloss is great for teenagers and adults and it works amazing. Unlike other lip glosses it is not sticky at all and you don’t have to use

a lot of lip gloss to have a shiny effect on your lips. These lip glosses from Avon cost about $4.00 but it is well worth it and I love using it. This has now became my favorite lip gloss because it has a delightful taste to it and it keeps your lips shiny and fuller looking. So I definitely recommend Plump Pout Lip Gloss by Avon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111071189090331/k2311a0711/7.11.10