Enfamil Premium Lipil Baby Formula
  • I want to make sure she has the best formula and that she can actually enjoy as well
  • I know they say breast milk is the best for babies but I think that the Enfamil Premium Lipil is the next best thing to it
  • Enfamil has been trusted by many families and I would not consider using another formula brand
  • This is the best and I highly recommend this product

• by Micole

I have a little baby and my babies health and nutrition is very important to me. I want to make sure she has the best formula and that she can actually enjoy as well. I have been using the new version of Enfamil which is the Enfamil Premium Lipil. It has a

triple health guard that is proven to help the growth, brain and eye, and the immune system. These facts are shown to be improvements shown to 12 months for visual development, 18 months for brain, and 3 years for the immune system outcomes.

This has been a formula that I have used for all of my kids because it is the best formula out there and I believe that it truly helps my babies health. I know they say breast milk is the best for babies but I think that the Enfamil Premium Lipil is the next best thing to it. Enfamil has ...

• Enfamil Premium Lipil Baby Formula
      been trusted by many families and I would not consider using another formula brand. I did however when I had my first son used a different brand one time and it upset my son’s stomach and caused him to spit up a lot.

My doctor then mentioned to me Enfamil and that

is how I was introduced to it. Now I would only use the Enfamil Lipil brand and now that this new feature came out with the triple health guard, it has reassured me that this company tries it best to improve the quality of their product. This is the best and I highly recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5411071189050231/k2311a0711/7.11.10