Avon’s Moisture Therapy Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I can put it on in the morning and don't have to worry about reapplying it later because I know my skin will still be soft and moisturized
  • You would be satisfied like I am with this product and I highly recommend it

• by Micole

Avon’s Moisture Therapy Lotion is great for dry, sensitive, and extremely fry skin. It helps nourish it and keeps it moist which is very long lasting. Me being a mom I am constantly having to use my hands for washing and drying and my hands are getting to look dry and sometimes when I do put lotion on my hands it seems

as if my skin sucks up all of the moisture from it and get right back dry again. I have to constantly add moisture to my skin throughout the day to keep it looking nice and not dry.

With this therapy lotion it helps penetrate and moisturize your skin and it lasts throughout the whole day. I have tried numerous of products and ...

• this has been the only one that actually works. I can put it on in the morning and don’t have to worry about reapplying it later because I know my skin will still be soft and moisturized. These bottles are around $4.00 which are not expensive for what it does for your skin and you can order it straight from Avon. Now
        that I use it often I sometimes can go without using the lotion and my skin would still be soft.

This is an absolute great skin care product for dryness and suggest anyone use it that is suffering from dry skin. This is the perfect product and it works really well. You would be satisfied like I am with this product and I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111071189040231/k2311a0711/7.11.10