Johnson’s Baby Soap  » Baby care  »
  • That, in my opinion, is much too expensive when I could buy others three for one dollar
  • It causes a tremendous wonderful scent in baby's bath water that fill up the entire room with the scent of a newborn baby
  • Babies already have their unique smell and Johnson's Baby Soap helps to enhance that smell so that it can be enjoyed even more

• by Carrie Ann McMillian

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      Johnson’s Baby Soap was made especially for baby’s skin. It is similar to Ivory Soap, being free from extra chemicals.

I used Johnson’s Baby Soap for a limited time, due to the fact that it was about one dollar per bar.

That, in my

opinion, is much too expensive when I could buy others three for one dollar.

Johnson’s Baby Soap came in the colors white and pink.

I loved Johnson’s Baby Soap, and it also had the scents of Johnson’s Baby Lotions and Johnson’s Baby Powders.

It ...

• causes a tremendous wonderful scent in baby’s bath water that fill up the entire room with the scent of a newborn baby.

Babies already have their unique smell and Johnson’s Baby Soap helps to enhance that smell so that it can be enjoyed even

more.

Other than the price, Johnson’s Baby Soap is something I would love to constantly keep for my toddler’s skin health.

I have never used Johnson’s Baby Soap on my own skin.

I always used it on my infant, and we never had any skin problems from it.

Johnson's Baby Soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541401118901231/k2311a0114/1.14.07