Pizza Factory  » Restaurants  »
25908 Newport Road #G Menifee, CA 92584
  • So by those minor things being work on I would still recommend this restaurant to others

• by Micole

I have ate at this Pizza Factory several times before and it is a really nice restaurant with great tasting pizza. It is quite different from other places which is a good thing and they also serve salads that is fresh daily, sub sandwiches, soup, and pastas. All made with

perfection. They also have vegetarian pizza for those who don’t eat meat. They have their own special tomato sauce that they use that gives their pizza a unique taste to it which is quite good. On occasion along with the pizza I often buy the sub sandwiches which you can have made the way you want.

This place has always been a hit for me and my friends every time we go to eat there. We end up having a great time and the staff is really nice and they always have food ready so you don’t have to wait a long time ...

• Pizza Factory
      for your food. Since I started eating at this restaurant I have only notice a few things which is the cleaning process in which they clean the tables. Sometimes you have to ask someone to clean a table for you and you would think they would always have clean tables ready
      for customers. Another thing is their pizza is a little higher then other pizza places too.

Other than those miner things their pizza is really good and I do like going there from time to time. So by those minor things being work on I would still recommend this restaurant to others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 711071188970231/k2311a0711/7.11.10