Pepboys Auto  » Cars  »
40605 Winchester Road Temecula, CA 92591
  • I had told them what I thought was wrong with the car and one of the sales associated came outside to check my car and to let me know what brakes I needed so I can purchase the right ones
  • With that type of service I now go there often because I know I can trust them and that if I need help they would surely help me out
  • So I rather go here and save a bit of money that is why I love to come here and I definitely recommend them too

• by Micole

I have a very old car which always need some type of repair to it and the first place that I always call for any car supplies is Pepboys. The last time I had went there I needed brakes for my car and I also needed windshield wipers. I had told them what I thought was wrong with the car and one of the sales associated came outside to check my car and to

let me know what brakes I needed so I can purchase the right ones. The sales associate also look at my oil for me and told me which oil is best for my car.

It was starting to rain a little and my windshield wipers were not clearing the water good enough so I can see the road. He help me pick out the part and even put the wipers on for me. He help ...

• me out a lot that day and I was truly thankful. The staff there are really thoughtful and considerate and always take the initiative when it comes down to helping customers. I didn’t even ask for help but he decided to take out of his time and help me out.

Now I was able to get the right parts for my care and leave happy and satisfied. With that type of service I now go

there often because I know I can trust them and that if I need help they would surely help me out. Not only is there customer service fabulous but their prices are too. They are fairly cheaper than other auto places for the exact type of products and service. So I rather go here and save a bit of money that is why I love to come here and I definitely recommend them too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 911071188910231/k2311a0711/7.11.10