Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to purchase a tube and try it myself
  • I highly recommend the Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash

• by Micole

The Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash is perfect for skin that is irritated and dry and that is really irritated. My skin is very sensitive and I have to use certain products that doesn’t have a scent to it on my skin or it will break out, especially on my face.

So I was told by a friend about the Aveeni Skin Relief

Body Wash and how it is a good product and it works well with her.

I decided to purchase a tube and try it myself.

Every night when I would get into the shower I would use this body wash and I can feel a difference on how it felt while washing myself.

My skin wasn’t irritated and didn’t cause my skin to ...

• itch like other products I have used.

Aveeno is a great company and never knew that had great products for adults too because I only knew of the Aveeno baby lotion that I usually buy for my baby.

Thank god my friend told me about this because I now use it all the time and it really helps penetrate my skin and it keeps

it soft and flourished.

Now I use it daily and when I am all out I go back to get some more.

This has been the only product that has corrected the irritation in my skin and it is not expensive at all and can find just about anywhere body wash products are sold.

I highly recommend the Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash.

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash
    clcshop says :

I bought this for my grandkids when they were over because they all have sensitive skin. It does have a very faint fragrance but maybe that’s natural from the ingredients.

My main use is on my dog. I ran out of dog shampoo and grabbed this out of the cabinet to use. He has sensitive skin and we’ve been using it on him ever since, 4 years now. Works great and he has not had any itching after his baths.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111071188870231/k2311a0711/7.11.10