Vitafusion: Adult Gummy Vitamins  » Health  »
  • I know that sounds terrible but he has never taken care of himself and smoked for 20 years
  • I only recommend these for people who can not swallow a pull because they don't have everything you need but they will cause you a lot less stress
  • The best part about these is that their are virtually no side effects
  • It has such a low dose of everything if you take the recommended value you shouldn't experience anything negative

• by makeithappen

My boy friend has always had trouble taking vitamins and I will admit this has annoyed me to no end. I know that sounds terrible but he has never taken care of himself and smoked for 20 years. He gets sicker faster and easier than any of my kids and I become very worried about him. When ever he comes over here I always try to make a nice healthy meal and try to get him to take vitamins. On the few times I have succeeded he did feel better but then refused to take anymore because he said they made him gag.

I searched high and low for a multi

vitamin in chewable or gummy form but most of them were for children and to get him what he needed he had to take quite a few of them and would go through a bottle very fast. So I switched him to Vitafusion Multi Vites. They are gummy vitamins that are great for adults to take. I suppose they were created for people like my boyfriend who can’t take a regular pill. I have been very happy with these as for as he goes.

Now I would not take them myself because they are not as comprehensive as a regular pull mumti vitamin. They are not forumlated for any special sex or age. I take a womans multi vitamin and wish he would take a mans. But these are better than nothing. I wouldn’t take these because they don’t have calcium in them or some of the other vitamins and minerals that my body needs. But he loves the taste of these and has no problems taking them. He doesn’t fight me anymore or pretend to take them and hide them like he did with the others (yes honey I saw you do that).

I mean who would have thought a gummy vitamin made for adults. Now there are a couple problems. For example once my son thought that these gummies where the same ...

• Vitafusion: Adult Gummy Vitamins
      one he takes and took them by mistake. Didn’t hurt him to do it once but I have to make sure to keep these far away from the kids so they don’t take them on a regular basis.

A bottle of Vitafusion Multi Vites has 70 pills in it and will last a month. Or there about, depending on how many are taken. My boyfriend has a tendency to take a few more than he really should because he like them. It is a pretty good value and that is the nice thing I pay about $6 USD a bottle depending on where I am shopping. I have seen them at some

Kroger’s and the occasional target and I can also find them online pretty easy. They do tend to come cheaper when you buy them online.

I only recommend these for people who can not swallow a pull because they don’t have everything you need but they will cause you a lot less stress. Taking a little bit of something is better than taking a whole lot of nothing. The best part about these is that their are virtually no side effects. It has such a low dose of everything if you take the recommended value you shouldn’t experience anything negative. Of course here is where I have to say don’t forget to ask your doctor first!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411071188820231/k2311a0711/7.11.10