Johnson’s Baby Powder

• by Carrie Ann McMillian

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      Johnson’s Baby Powder was formulated to apply to baby’s skin after you change baby’s diaper to try and keep baby’s skin dry. But studies show now that Johnson’s Baby Powder and others cause some children to develop asthma.

I have Johnson’s Baby Powder

and since those studies haven’t been proven one hundred percent yet, I use Johnson’s Baby Powder on my own skin.

After I shower and apply my lotions, I apply Johnson’s Baby Powder to certain areas of my body to keep myself dry.

It ...

• is gentle enough for a baby’s skin, but also strong enough for baby’s mother’s skin also.

I use most Johnson’s Baby Products because I trust the name Johnson.

Baby Powder can be applied to most areas of the body, but you have to

be careful not to apply it were it may cause your pores to become clogged.

I do not apply Johnson’s Baby Powder to my vaginal areas, but I apply it to most other places where I may start to sweat throughout the day.

Johnson's Baby Powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541401118881231/k2311a0114/1.14.07