V.Smile Pocket Learning System  » Games  »
  • I love video games and I play them myself
  • While you shouldn't let them over do it I think the right kind of video games can be educational and fun for kids
  • They really are the best way to let your kids play electronic and video games with out worrying that they might be exposed to violence
  • I know they say 5 but I got it for my kids when they were 4 and they loved it
  • There is only one problem with this system

• by makeithappen

I wanted to let my children play video games when they were younger. I love video games and I play them myself. While you shouldn’t let them over do it I think the right kind of video games can be educational and fun for kids. I didn’t want to start them off on regular video games because they were not really making very many good ones for kids and the systems were really not meant to take how hard a kid can be on them. So I bought my kids a V.Smile Pocket Learning System as well as the main system. I love these video game systems and I am so glad I spent the money on them. They really are the best way to let your kids play electronic and video games with out worrying that they might be exposed to violence.

The V.Smile Pocket Learning System is a hand held system

that is really good for ages 4 and up. I know they say 5 but I got it for my kids when they were 4 and they loved it. What I really like is that the games for the pocket system are the same games used on the system you hook up to your TV. I love that because it means that I don’t have to buy two different sets of games. The games are pretty cheap too. They only cost between $5 and $25 dollars. But I found out that most stores have these on sale in their clearance department. I can go to pretty much any Walmart and find one game or another for $5 dollars or less. I love that because that means I can buy them 4 or 5 games for the price of 1 game on regular hand held video game systems.

I also love this because this ...

• is made for children. I wouldn’t dare get them a PSP or Nitendo’s hand held system because at that age they couldn’t be responsible with it and would probably break it. This system is very durable and has given all of my children hours of fun. Those other systems are not made for little kids. The V.Smile Pocket Learning System is made for kids. I love that they designed it so that it is easy for them to handle and to use. It is very use friendly for a 4 or 5 year old. They can even push a button on the side of it and turn the joy stick over to have a direction pad.

This system also comes with a cable so you can hook it up to a television if you wanted to. My kids love this when they go to my moms house and they all want to

take turns playing and watch the others. It makes it very nice and makes it even better for multi player mode. One of these systems costs about $70 dollars but I think it is worth every penny of it. The thing I love the most is that I don’t have to worry about this video game system. There is no violence in any of the games you use in it and they are all educational. Even though they are educational they are still very fun as well. There is only one problem with this system. Once a child uses other video game systems they get used to those sorts of games and wont want to go to a system like this. I think if you start them with this when they are young that you won’t run in to that problem. My kids love their system and I feel better when they play it.

V.Smile Pocket Learning System
    imee says :

how to get the free reviewer of Alternative Learning System. this comimg Oct 17,2010 Tnx.

makeithappen replies :

I`m not familiar with Alternative Learning Systems, when I Googled that I got everything from different GED`s to other things. Not aware of anything like this relating to the V. Smile. I am familiar with ECOT, which is an alternative than brick and mortar schools. Would a review on that help?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2811071188740231/k2311a0711/7.11.10