Lunchables Lunch Combinations Turkey, Mozzarella, and Mini Ritz  » Food  »
  • I like to keep my youngest child's snack time nice and easy
  • I think that these are very convenient little meals that are really nice to be able to give to my little one so I don't have to worry
  • The mozzarella cheese is not very good at all in my opinion
  • These meals are really nice although I think they are only really good as snacks for younger children
  • They only cost a couple bucks so it makes it a pretty affordable snack

• by makeithappen

I like to keep my youngest child’s snack time nice and easy. I try to make sure she gets a nice healthy snack that won’t make a big mess when she eats it.

That is why I started to buy the Oscar Mayer Lunchables Lunch Combinations.

to my little one so I don’t have to worry.

The meal is in a rectangular container and has 3 compartments.

You get two meals in one package so it makes them a really good deal.

There are three items in the meal.

This review is for the turkey, mozzarella, and mini ritz crackers.

The turkey is cubed in to small pieces ...

• so they are easy for my little one to chew and eat and I don’t have to worry about them being a choking hazard.

The meet is pretty good because it is juicy and tastes nice.

The mozzarella cheese is not very good at all in my opinion.

I do not like it but when I feed it to her she eats it and

that covers her dairy for that meal.

The crackers are also nice and small so they are easy for her to handle and I don’t end up with a big cracker mess.

These meals are really nice although I think they are only really good as snacks for younger children.

They only cost a couple bucks so it makes it a pretty affordable snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711071188670231/k2311a0711/7.11.10