Roasted Vegetable Lasagna: Amy’s Frozen Meal  » Food  »
  • I like to use both regular frozen meals and these
  • The only thing I don't like is that the noodles are a little bit chewy but other than that it has a really nice taste

• by makeithappen

Sometimes I start feeling a little bit guilty because my children and I eat quite a few TV dinners. I want to give them something healthy from time to time. When my daughter became a vegitarian I took my search for healthy vegetarian frozen dinners.

The easiest meal for me to buy are the Amy’s Frozen dinners. One that I really like is

Roasted Vegetable Lasagna.

Kroger’s sells them in their health food sections. They are almost $4 dollars which makes them rather expensive.

Still I really like the Amy’s meals because they are the healthiest kind of frozen dinners and it is one of the few alternatives for my daughters vegetarian diet. I like to use both regular frozen meals and these.

That way I ...

• can keep things affordable while still getting healthy food in to their diets.

This is so good that you won’t even notice that it doesn’t have any meat in it.

It uses celery to replace the meat. It is actually really good.

The celery has a really nice texture and is nice and soft. The white sauce in it also tastes really good.

The only thing I don’t like is that the noodles are a little bit chewy but other than that it has a really nice taste. This meal leave me feeling full after I eat it and has 350 calories and 16 g of protein.

I really feel good eating this and giving it to my kids because it is totally organic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711071188660231/k2311a0711/7.11.10